Fruit catch net?

jujugardenMay 2, 2008

Is there such a thing as a fruit catch net? Something that can be either tied to the bottom branches of a tree or staked under it to catch dropping fruit? My fruit trees are in with my flower garden and it can be quite a job to collect the fruit when they fall into it.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

you know that's wierd. I just had saw on the food network channel of an apple tree catcher. It was simply a net that had rods that came out from the center of the tree with a net over the rods. I would try googlin' that to see what you come up with.

Here is a link that might be useful: .

    Bookmark   May 26, 2008 at 10:06AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
covering a container
I have a shipping container I use as a shed. Is there...
Avoiding Standing Water in Hose Pot
Finally found a lovely cobalt blue hose pot to keep...
where can I find repacement chimney for metal chiminea?
Greetings all! I have a cast iron chiminea which I...
Looking for some Adirondack Rockers - Help?
We've fallen in love with the Adirondack Rockers &...
I'm almost finished with my pergola (2photo's)
(This is my first attempt at posting a photo so hope...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™