Looking for replacement part for swing

star723May 9, 2005

Hello~ Can anyone help me locate a place where I can get replacement parts for a swing. I am talking about the swings you get a wal-mart with the covers on top. I am needing the screws that hold the top part on the frame. I thought it was wal-marts brand Mainstays. But cant find it no where. I got it a few years back. Thanks~ Debbie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
TwoMonths(So Calif)

If you know the 'brand name' do an online search and see if you can find the company. Their customer service should be able to help.

If you have one of the screws, take it to HD or Ace Hardware and find more of the same kind. If you can not locate the maker, do you have any of the paperwork? If so it will show the type and size screw to buy.

I did an online to replace parts of a kids playhouse a few years back and they sent the parts and a new telephone to me at no charge...nice of them. good luck

    Bookmark   May 9, 2005 at 9:15PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Baja chairs
Thought I'd posted a followup - it's disappeared. I...
where can I find repacement chimney for metal chiminea?
Greetings all! I have a cast iron chiminea which I...
What are these?
Just moved in to a new house. These are hanging in...
Last 2 weekend projects repaint statues
My garden statues were weather beaten mostly from our...
Repainting my garden statues
These were all just repainted, very weather/sun beaten...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™