help for landscaping ideas

landscape_ideasJune 1, 2010

hi,

i'm planning to redesign our backyard and hopefully produce a decent looking garden. i'm planning to include some ornaments in it as well. unfortunately, i can't really allot too much budget on it, at least for the time being.

just want to ask if you have any suggestions on any affordable but really nice landscaping ornaments i could include? and any suggestions on what kind of flowers will make it look nice?

our backyard's around five meters by ten meters only. other than grass and a few shrubs, there's nothing much in it yet.

thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
green_dwarf

Hi landscape ideas, I know it can be frustrating and overwhelming designing a new landscape for your garden. You should start off by searching other sites for theme ideas. If you go to google, and do an image search for landscaping ideas you should find plenty of great ideas. Here are a couple to sites to get you started Landscaping Ideas, and this is a good one for garden statues and ornaments. If you get stuck, please send me a private message and I will send you some pics of my latest landscaping project.

Bookmark   June 1, 2010 at 9:36PM
More Discussions
Tiki Torches
Hello Everyone, I'm not 100% sure if I'm putting this...
hardee38
painted oak benches
How long do you think untreated, painted oak benches...
lucille
Garden Markers
What is a good source for garden markers? I need at...
lemonthyme5
Last 2 weekend projects repaint statues
My garden statues were weather beaten mostly from our...
aputernut
I'm almost finished with my pergola (2photo's)
(This is my first attempt at posting a photo so hope...
Warren8
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™