Looking for help identifying maker of this fountain

Priti_NewToGardeningJuly 17, 2014

Hi I have a gorgeous cherub fountain in my yard that the previous owners left behind. I don't know anything about it but I'm trying to decide if I want to keep it or sell it. It's about 6 feet tall, multi-tiered. Kind of dangerous with little boys who like climbing on anything they can find, which is why I'm considering selling it.
Can anyone tell me about this maker? Hoping to find a fountain expert who can tell me if this was just purchased at Home Depot, or if it is something more special than that.

Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
beesneeds(zone 6)

Looks like half the name is scuffed out? Or maybe just has dirt or gunk on it?

You might want to take a pic of the fountain itself to help folks potentially ID it. Considering it's size, it might have come from somewhere local.

Bookmark   July 22, 2014 at 11:47AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sunnyca_gw

I would ask around at garden shops or nurseries that have that type of item. We have a Green Thumb Nursery that has a lot of that kind of thing. Any palace with large outdoor plant section might have it. If you could figure out the name you might find it on line. 1989 B---------------------Something. LMC Might mean limited manufacturing co or Google concrete garden fountains- or large cherub fountains ,should come up with something!

Bookmark   July 27, 2014 at 9:36PM
More Discussions
Avoiding Standing Water in Hose Pot
Finally found a lovely cobalt blue hose pot to keep...
ntrainer
Moon Gates
Hello all! I'm trying to figure out how to make a moon...
CEFreeman
Incredible garden gnome
I found this cute little garden gnome and just have...
cathy_in_the_garden
Garden Markers
What is a good source for garden markers? I need at...
lemonthyme5
Dissapearing Fountain
Hi, I�m new to the Forum and have questions...
WCoast-Artist
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™