I just bought the COOLEST thing!

marie_in_wa(8 (coastal))June 11, 2005

I found an adaptor to fit a garden hose to my kitchen sink! :) It cut my watering time and effort down to about a 10th of what it was before :) And no more lugging heavy watering cans around!!!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jenny_in_se_pa(USDA7 Sunset 32)

Oh definitely worth it! I've had a hose for awhile now (a "Reel Easy") and just leave my adapter on the sink since I also need it for my Pur filter cartridge.

If you can find the Reel Easy hose, I'd recommend it. It's 50ft long of smaller diameter hose (which makes it lighter), but it has a standard hose fitting on it, will take any of the standard nozzles or wands, and the pressure is very good on it in my experience. Plus it rolls up into its own storage/carrying unit and it can stay outside and handle the weather very well too.

Bookmark   June 12, 2005 at 5:19PM
LindaMA(MA z5)

Oh I would love one of these, I'm already getting tired of going back and forth to my sink to fill up the water can. Where can I get one and what's the offical name of it?

Bookmark   June 13, 2005 at 11:39AM
marie_in_wa(8 (coastal))

I got mine at Home Depot - can't remember what it was actually called off hand, but if you tell them what it is you need to do, they can help you find it....it cost like $5.00

Bookmark   June 13, 2005 at 1:08PM
More Discussions
Identify and suggestions
There is a 4 x 6ft area outside the main window of...
vr46
Hydroponics on balcony?
Hi Everyone! Can anyone tell me what plants would grow...
GotPonics
What's wrong with my lavender munstead?
Hi there, I bought a baby lavender munstead from Bunnings...
LJG2908
Plant wilting
I bought this plant about 3 weeks ago and have recently...
hilste
Brown spots on leaves
Hello everyone, thanks for reading my post. I inherited...
alpinejames
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™