Christmas lawn deer plans?

nicewitch(z6B OntCan)November 19, 2005

Does anyone know of a website offering free downloadable plans/patterns for plywood lawn deer? Or, if you've got the pattern in a book, I'll gladly pay copying and postage costs. I'm looking for the ones where the body/head is cut out separately from the antlers and legs, and then the parts slot together to make a 3-D figure that stands up on its own. I'm really planning to make miniature versions from cardboard, as a craft for the neighbour kids to do before Christmas. I can't believe I just spent over an hour searching the web for this (and only found plans to buy, despite what the Google search list said about free) before I thought to ask on GardenWeb! Thanks in advance for any input.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
janandalan(Z7-NC Piedmont)

Here is a site that has the instructions and links for the plans (for sale). It would be very easy to make your own patterns based on their pictures.
...Jan

Here is a link that might be useful: Reindeer Plans and Instructions

Bookmark   November 21, 2005 at 9:00AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Boop(5/6)

I have a wooden one that I could trace for you that is smaller than the links. It has 6 pieces that connect together and can be taken apart. Horns, head,neck, torso, 2 sets of legs. Plastic eyes and fake eyelashes, red Pom pom Nose. Its very cute. My Mother in law made it years ago. I decorate with it every Christmas. Email If you need plan. I just started dragging out Xmas decorations.

Boop

Bookmark   November 28, 2005 at 9:09PM
More Discussions
HUGE, flat, slanted tree stumps on hill!!!! Help!
After Sandy I decided to cut two huge trees on the...
sirenac
painted oak benches
How long do you think untreated, painted oak benches...
lucille
re-webbing old style aluminum furniture
I have some cool old aluminum chairs that I would like...
cateyanne
Garden Markers
What is a good source for garden markers? I need at...
lemonthyme5
Keeping Outdoor Cushions Looking New
My wife and I just spent nearly $200 on outdoor furniture...
raymondo17
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™