Christmas lawn deer plans?

nicewitch(z6B OntCan)November 19, 2005

Does anyone know of a website offering free downloadable plans/patterns for plywood lawn deer? Or, if you've got the pattern in a book, I'll gladly pay copying and postage costs. I'm looking for the ones where the body/head is cut out separately from the antlers and legs, and then the parts slot together to make a 3-D figure that stands up on its own. I'm really planning to make miniature versions from cardboard, as a craft for the neighbour kids to do before Christmas. I can't believe I just spent over an hour searching the web for this (and only found plans to buy, despite what the Google search list said about free) before I thought to ask on GardenWeb! Thanks in advance for any input.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
janandalan(Z7-NC Piedmont)

Here is a site that has the instructions and links for the plans (for sale). It would be very easy to make your own patterns based on their pictures.
...Jan

Here is a link that might be useful: Reindeer Plans and Instructions

Bookmark   November 21, 2005 at 9:00AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Boop(5/6)

I have a wooden one that I could trace for you that is smaller than the links. It has 6 pieces that connect together and can be taken apart. Horns, head,neck, torso, 2 sets of legs. Plastic eyes and fake eyelashes, red Pom pom Nose. Its very cute. My Mother in law made it years ago. I decorate with it every Christmas. Email If you need plan. I just started dragging out Xmas decorations.

Boop

Bookmark   November 28, 2005 at 9:09PM
More Discussions
Looking for some Adirondack Rockers - Help?
We've fallen in love with the Adirondack Rockers &...
pbx2_gw
re-webbing old style aluminum furniture
I have some cool old aluminum chairs that I would like...
cateyanne
Memorial bench...plants for behind it
I have placed a memorial bench at the back corner of...
cadillactaste
painted oak benches
How long do you think untreated, painted oak benches...
lucillle
Fountains
I'd guess almost everyone on here knows that the off...
rubyhum
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™