Raised beds

barb_roselover_inMay 24, 2009

My son just made me a couple of new raised beds. Has anybody got a good way of watering them besides dragging a hose around? My husband used to make a watering device using little sprinklers and PVC pipe but don't just know how he did it. Thanks for the help--if any. - Barb

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Home depot sells mister heads that screww directly into PVC. The pipe is cheap and glues together. Luck Dave

    Bookmark   June 2, 2009 at 4:52PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Thanks, Dave. I had inquired at our local Home Depot and they indicated that they did not have anything like that. I could ask them if they could order any. Appreciate your reply. - Barb

    Bookmark   June 2, 2009 at 7:10PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Mycorrhizal Fungi
Been searching google and youtube endlessly for info...
Need inexpensive front yard ideas
We are in Southern California and we have a font yard...
Can potatoes from the grocery store grow?
I was wondering and got in a friendly argument with...
Frugal raised bed
I need a suggestion for a raised bed to go in my very...
How do you ask for free stuff?
Just wondering how one goes about asking for free stuff....
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™