Goldrush for $4.99 today only

northwoodswis4February 21, 2013

For those of you in zones 5 or southward, Gurneys has a today-only sale on Goldrush apple for $4.99. You might need keycode 0531094. The price will come up when you are at the checkout. Wish I could grow them where I live.
Northwoodswis

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
fruitnut Z7 4500ft SW TX

They have several "grades". Does that apply to all grades and do you know the rootstock? Thank You!

Bookmark   February 21, 2013 at 12:40PM
northwoodswis4

I have no idea. You will have to check it out.
Northwoodswis

Bookmark   February 21, 2013 at 12:58PM
insteng

It looks like it just applies to the standard 2-4' trees. Though that is a good price if you are looking for that type of apple.

Bookmark   February 21, 2013 at 12:58PM
insteng

I just ordered 4 of them. They only give you the discount on the standard trees. If nothing else I'll use them later to graft other apples on to them later.

Bookmark   February 21, 2013 at 1:05PM
hoosierquilt USDA 10A Sunset 23 Vista CA(10b Sunset 23)

Saw that. I have a special Myra Red Fuji coming, so they're going to be planted next to each other. Somewhere. Not sure where I can squeeze them in, but I will find a spot.

Patty S.

Bookmark   February 21, 2013 at 2:08PM
lkz5ia

Thanks for the code, have a small damaged one, want a backup or 2.

Bookmark   February 21, 2013 at 7:23PM
leexrayshady

Just picked up 2 I know they won't ripen in my zone but hopefully they will survive in zone 4 they are for the deer anyway

Bookmark   February 21, 2013 at 10:42PM
bencjedi(6 - Central Kentucky)

I couldn't get the $4.99 deal, but have a small yard anyway, so the LiâÂÂl-BIG 2-3 ft will work better for me anyway. Fortunately they were running a 50% off everything sale and I just got my order in under the gun!

Bookmark   February 23, 2013 at 2:37AM
leexrayshady

Just to let you know gurneys is not honoring there sale they are limiting to one tree only, check your credit card statement, I know a ton of people who have cancelled there order cause of this blatant false advertising they have lost allot of potential customers because of this

Bookmark   March 2, 2013 at 7:26PM
lkz5ia

Yeah, I saw that in my email, too. I'll be complaining about that.

Bookmark   March 2, 2013 at 8:27PM
lkz5ia

I guess you wouldn't even had to cancel, looks like now I got an email saying they are out of stock and I won't get any, bunch of birdbrains there. So wasted all our time even going through that ordering process.

Bookmark   March 4, 2013 at 9:30PM
Noogy(6 sw mi)

After complaining, this is what I got:
Thank you for your email. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please know that in the special offer a customer can order only one Goldrush Apple Tree for $4.99. The system would not allow ordering more than one tree on order.

While we try to make every effort to ensure that the items you order are of the highest quality, shipped to you in a timely manner, and with the best service, occasionally we stumble. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I have issued a gift apology certificate to you in the amount of $20.00 for the inconvenience caused. You will be receiving it shortly through the mail which you may use for any merchandise through our catalog or website.

Bookmark   March 5, 2013 at 6:35AM
insteng

I got a e-mail stating they were limiting the order to only one tree. Then today I got another one stating they were cancelling the order completely. I responded and told them I would not bother ordering anything from them in the future. They have lost a lot of business because of this.

Bookmark   March 5, 2013 at 11:00AM
More Discussions
WHO called glyphosate a "probable carcinogen"
More and more studies seem to be coming out against...
canadianplant
Plum Tree Experts!!! Is this gonna turn into a fruit?
I have some buds on my plum tree that look like this. Do...
tlbean2004
Has anyone elses asian pear (20th century) come out of dormancy?
Everything else is going gangbusters but there isn't...
fireballsocal
Can I store apple rootstock in the fridge?
I'll be getting a couple apple rootstocks the first...
edweather
Wisconsin honeyberry/haskap growers?
I'm combining the two as it seems with continued breeding...
wisconsitom
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™