fematril

anne-cJanuary 7, 2009

I noticed a lot of product endorsements on here..I want to know if anything also worked for reaching orgasm? I do not have a libido problem, or lack lubrication..none of that. I am 30yrs old and sick of feeling frustrated. I feel like something is wrong with me. I am on birth control but no other medications...any help?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
brendan_of_bonsai(4b AK)

Looking at their website it looks like they have nothing of substance to show that their product works, and since I doubt any clinical trails have been preformed by other folks I would say that the outlook is not good for this product. Since you say you libido is fine I would imagine that it is one of two problems. The most likely problem is that who ever is doing the doing doesn't know what they are doing, I will spare you my recommendations on this subject. Secondly you could be incapable, it is not all together unheard of, nerve damage could have occurred from falling while riding a boys bike, you could have a flap of skin fused over the clitoris, or another issue could be at work. Good luck to you.

Bookmark   January 7, 2009 at 6:24PM
More Discussions
herbal medicine
Hello, I am just getting into indoor gardening. I f...
sunny57
Vermifuges
With global warming, many will be encountering parasites...
eibren
Herbal Remedies for diabetics
What Herb is grown for the treatment of diabetes? Thanks...
jctsai8b
home remedy for kittens with ringworm
My son brought home two kittens. One has very choppy...
toadlilly
What;'s in your bottle of herbal supplement pills?
Probably not what the label claims, according to the...
rusty_blackhaw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™