schizandra

arridari(califoria)January 2, 2006

I was taking a cluster water product that had some schizandra in it. I took it in the mornings, after about 10 days, I was experiencing very high blood pressure. I discontinued the product and after two weeks I'm still having very high blood pressure, to the point that my fingers feel tight, hot, tingly and heavy. I've had a little high blood pressure like this over the years, but never for an extended period of time like this. Years ago I had a similar experience when taking ginseng, but it went away when I discontinued the ginseng.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lucy(6)

Well go to your doctor right away, or even the Emerg. dept. You can't let it go on or you could be very, very sorry!

Bookmark   January 2, 2006 at 9:17PM
rusty_blackhaw(6a)

Symptoms limited to the fingers are not typical of hypertension (which most often is symptomless, but especially with marked elevations can cause headache, dizziness, nausea etc.). Whatever the problem is, it sounds like a visit to the doctor is in order.

More on "cluster water".

Bookmark   January 2, 2006 at 9:30PM
Heathen1(10a)

Yes a very stressed out friend of mine just experienced dizziness from ultra high blood pressure. He was rushed to the hospital. This is nothing to be messed with... as most of my family on my mother's side has died of a stroke.

Bookmark   January 3, 2006 at 11:01AM
More Discussions
Herbal Remedies for High Blood Pressure
What Herb is grown for the treatment of high blood...
barb601
7 Powerful Turmeric Health Benefits & Side Effects
http://draxe.com/turmeric-health-benefits/
JCTsai
insect bites remedies
I have used a chickweed salve and most bites clear...
samtom_gw
perimenopause - Oestrogen Dominance
Hi, I am 46 in January and have been going through...
roseenglish
Poison Control Center substance categories in calls 2011 plants incl.
Thought I'd post this, list of plants with identity...
gnomeinplaid
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™