Fungus,leco etc What skin problem is this?

organic_reneFebruary 1, 2010

Hi I am going through a depression due to these black spots that u scratch turns white.they r all over my back frnt hands (only small white) and below ears.its 9 yrs old and not to forget even my dad has that. i have shown to 5 good dermotologist.2 of thm took biopsy and still not able to understand what was it and recommended more qualified doctor.rest three told its a simle fungus infection and recommended nizoral etcnow...i dnt see much improvant with oral and topical medicines they have given me.Its so frustating to hide all this uneven small patches and tone of skin with foundation all the time.i feel like commiting suicide at time,this is killing.I still remember soyabean and milk taken toghether helps me a lot.but i shud take nothing else with it.I dont know what the hell this is? anyone has same problem pls help.black small spots u scrach thm the white area appears.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Daisyduckworth(Aust)

I have several spots like that, many in places where I've had skin cancers removed, but others just appearing on their own on hands, arms and legs. Just call me Spot. It is nothing to worry about. When you press on any part of your skin tightly enough, the blood is displaced from that area - scratching has the same temporary effect, so the mark turns white.

I cannot believe that all 5 dermatologists don't know what it is. In your case it's probably just age spots (which can happen quite early in life, you know!). They most commonly appear on the hands, but you'll end up with them all over the place eventually.

It sure isn't worth committing suicide over. They're just 'freckles' of a kind. You'll soon learn not to bother trying to cover them up. You become less vain and more accepting with age!

Stop scratching the things. Leave them alone, or they could become infected, and at worst could become cancerous.

Bookmark   February 3, 2010 at 2:25AM
More Discussions
geographic tongue
For everbody who suffers from geographic tongue, i...
rebeccaguimaraes
Permanent dark eye circles?
Hi everyone, My boyfriend has what seems to be permanent...
Hapslappy
bladder infection
My daugter has a bladder infection. I am giving her...
kfgesq
Growing Turmeric/Specific questions...
Hello.. I'm pleased to say that I found some fresh...
skyclad
cure for geographic tongue!!! hooooray!!! i found it!!!!!!
What we all have is also known as a "fungus infection...
jtranok
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™