Buytincture.com any good?

drsassafras(6b ON)March 1, 2013

Hi folks,

I am thinking of buying tincture from a very interesting website located at http://buytincture.com

I was just wondering if anyone has ordered from them before and what they thought of the tincture.

Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
HerbDoctor

I make a great alcohol tincture of . . . sassafras. Want some?

HerbDoctor

Bookmark   March 1, 2013 at 5:17PM
ryanhillier

I have ordered from them before. They appear to be a small company. Very eager to please.

The quality of the tincture was better than most commercial tincture I have used. Found it to be very effective. You can't purchase from them in small quantity though, so if your looking for personal use, you are out of luck, but for a herbalist or someone who is gong through a large quality of tincture, the price is right & the quality is top notch.

That being said, they also don't have a large collection, so the tincture you want may absent. Its not a one-stop shop.

Bookmark   March 3, 2013 at 10:00AM
drsassafras(6b ON)

Thanks Ryan,

I think I will go ahead with the order.

Herb Doctor, I was thinking of ordering a liter of sassafras. What potency is your sassafras, what part of the plant is is made from and what price + shipping can you offer it for?

Here is a link that might be useful: Buy Tincture

Bookmark   March 3, 2013 at 10:16AM
HerbDoctor

Dr.S:

I was kinda' kidding just because of your handle. I made a quart at 1:2 menstrum. It makes an easy "instant tea" in the winter when I need to take the chill off.

Do you have access to wild grown sassafras in your area? Do you know how to make it? (I only use the bark of the root) I can make it for about $20.00 for a liter/quart even with buying the dried bark from my herb brokers.

HerbDoctor

Bookmark   March 3, 2013 at 3:10PM
Raw_Nature(5 OH)

If I was you I would make my own. Dr. Robert Morse, a naturopathic doctor out of port charlotte makes great tinctures. He uses them to cure people in addition to a raw food diet... His book has very great info about herbs and tinctures, and overall wellness in general - "Dr.Morse Detox miracle sourcebook"... His tinctures are $24 organic, wildcrafted.. But I would still save your money and make your own fresh.... He has hundreds if not thousands of YouTube videos talking about health. He cured hundreds if thousands of people. He is my go to for health.. He saved my life.

Bookmark   March 9, 2013 at 9:28PM
More Discussions
Herbal Remedies for diabetics
What Herb is grown for the treatment of diabetes? Thanks...
JCTsai
What;'s in your bottle of herbal supplement pills?
Probably not what the label claims, according to the...
rusty_blackhaw
Paw Paw
Research information suggests paw paw will prevent...
herbalpower
Permanent dark eye circles?
Hi everyone, My boyfriend has what seems to be permanent...
Hapslappy
Help... need your advice...
Hi, I know that there are a lot of knowledgable herbalists...
beth1
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™