Getting rid of blackheads on my stomach

jaimemarcos16May 3, 2008

I am having a real big problem with blackhaeds, especially on my stomach. However, they are not like regular blackheads that you can just squeeze out.

They are coming out as dark lumps under my skin and I have never been able to get rid of them. I've had this problem for quite some time now and tried lots of blackhead removers but nothing seems to work. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gardenkitteh(7)

I have a friend who used to have the same problem with her heiny. She was wearing clothing that was really tight across her behind (she had a great behind, so I can't blame her) when she started wearing loose skirts it went away. You might try loose clothing, at least for a little while.

I used to get similar problems with the blackheads that came in under my eyes. My Mary Kay lady reassured me that there was no way to get zits under your eye--there were no oil glands. She admitted that she was wrong when she saw my blackheads that wouldn't even pop.

Herbal treatments that worked for me: Washing the area with an exfoliating scrub at least twice a day. Apricot or walnut is what I use. Then apply witch hazel, and a nice oil-free lotion.

I would make sure it dries completely before you put on clothing afterwards, so you don't irritate the moist skin with cloth rubbing against it.

But I am by no means an expert. Hopefully someone with more experience can chime in.

Bookmark   May 4, 2008 at 5:30AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
stephalexander

jaimemarcos16.... did you ever figure out how to get the blackheads off your stomach?

Bookmark   August 3, 2009 at 2:16AM
More Discussions
Paw Paw
Research information suggests paw paw will prevent...
herbalpower
Headache after B12
I tried taking Vit B12 at the recommendation of my...
ghoghunter
Growing Turmeric/Specific questions...
Hello.. I'm pleased to say that I found some fresh...
skyclad
cure for geographic tongue!!! hooooray!!! i found it!!!!!!
What we all have is also known as a "fungus infection...
jtranok
herbal medicine
Hello, I am just getting into indoor gardening. I f...
sunny57
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™