Blueberries & Cold Snap
I bought two large, sturdy, possibly second or third year rabbiteye blueberries and two smaller southern highbushes about a week ago. The holes are dug and amended with pine bark and peat moss. The bushes are covered with fruit and flowers - was planning on thinning but not removing them all.
Should I plant today or wait for warmer temperatures? It's supposed to be a bit above freezing tonight, then get warmer, but if I don't do it today my next chance won't be until next week.
And I can't buy more with so many obviously waiting, lol. I think I have blueberry fever. Such pretty, useful shrubs!