Geographic Tongue III
Let's continue the discussion on this very interesting subject :)
I've had GT for 2 years now. It has improved slightly.
In the beginning I tried some stuff, like hydrogen peroxide ,B-vitamin,zinc, you name it... no help whatsoever..
I am listing below things that make it worse and better in my case.
Anyway, the first two of the several below are similar experience as 'nvanwijk' wrote earlier in GTII thread.
- Holiday and being in the sun => makes it better and may almost disappear. may be related to it being a skin disease, mental relaxation or both.
- Wine, beer, or actually any alcohol (maybe with cigarettes, no I am not kidding), TWO or several days in a row => makes it USUALLY better. may be related to them being poisoneous substances or the mental relaxation
- Physical excercise => makes it WORSE, almost always.
- mental stress => may make it worse,not always
- illness of some other kind (like flu) => makes it worse, most of the cases
Here are my experiences! Due to above, I have quite unhealthy life habits now ;) Of course I am also open to more suggestions how to get rid of it ,in a more healthy way ;)