Anyone try this v/s Triazicide?

mrsg47(7)March 7, 2013

The Borer-Miner Insect Killer concentrate is an 8 oz container that makes up to 32 gallons of spray. The spray can be used to control for a large number of insects including aphids, bagworms, cicadas, exposed thrips, fall cankerworms, inchworms, leaf miners, leaf rollers, mealy bugs, spider mites, whiteflies, gypsy moth, tent caterpillars, Japanese beetles, webworms, budworms, Elm leaf beetles, Elm Spanworms, Tussock moths, Citrus black flies, Oak worms, Pine Beetles, Pine moths, needle scale, Pine needle miners, Navel Orange worm, Peach twig borers, Plum Curculio, Oriental fruit moths, Pear psylia, green fruitworms and codling moths. When applying this product is best to apply a thorough spray, wetting leaves, needles and branches to the dripping point, including the top and underside of leaves. The active ingredient is Permethrin at a concentration of 2.5%.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gator_rider2(z8 Ga.)

Permethrin

I use 38% a teaspoon to gallon water it kill every thing out there Permethrin. 2.5% is weak concentration of Permethrin close to household spray like bug bombs. It done it thing and gone in 4 hours degrades fast. its use all pet products wal-marts has all there sprays.
Triazicide last for 2 months that longer coverage than 4 hours of Permethrin.

At first sign insect I use Permethrin that day next day Triazicide then I take few days brake from scouting for insects about week.

Bookmark   March 8, 2013 at 7:35AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mrsg47(7)

Thanks Gator, another step I can forget. I'll just stick with my Triaz. combo. MrsG

Bookmark   March 8, 2013 at 9:44AM
More Discussions
Fruit drop on Paw paw
Last year I pollinated by hand very thoroughly. I got...
johndoug
Blackberry Winter Survival 2015
I finished snowplowing yet again today here in South...
calfee20
Raising Blackberries For Fun and Profit-Prime Jim
I stumbled across this video on Prime Jim blackberries....
2010champsbcs
Asian pear spray in first year
Just planted a dwarf asian pear from Starks. Do I need...
ferroplasm Zone 7b
Something ate part of this apple tree
This a seedling I started last year. Last night something...
Orchardman
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™