WANTED: Seeking Swedish Ivy

rachels_haven(6)February 7, 2014

Hi,

This is for when the weather warms up in a month or so (today it was -6 Fahrenheit here...blah). I'm looking for Swedish Ivy, preferably not variegated, but I supppose I could go either way.

I have available for trade, cuttings of: Pothos Golden, Pearls n Joy, and Marble Queen,
a small jade, green philodendron, a satin pothos (a little cranky) and several varieties of african violet that, because this isn't the african violet forum, I'm going to make you ask me about if you're interested(naming them all would take a lot of space and be a little embarrassing).

If you have what I'm looking for and you see something you like let me know, either by post or email. I can use this time to start cuttings rooting. That way you might just have a teeny, tiny plant instead of just a teeny, tiny cutting.

-Rachel

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Grantgarden2 Zone 5a/b

Rachel, I have some Swedish ivy that I could trade in the spring. Send me an email.
Grantgarden2

Bookmark   February 8, 2014 at 7:44PM
beautifulreddahlias(6a)

I have two types of sweedish ivy I can trade. Plectranthus coleoides "Nico" and Plectranthus verticillatus Whorled Sweedish Ivy.
Send me an email!
Nina

Bookmark   March 12, 2014 at 9:31AM
indoorgardenlover

Hi, I have plectranthus australis to trade. if interested, let me know. also anyone else that has different swedish ivy that would like to trade with me, let me know, please. thanks, have a great day!

Bookmark   April 7, 2014 at 12:36PM
More Discussions
WANTED: stapelia variegata
Hello, I wm wanting some cuttings of stapelia variegata,...
flower_baby
WANTED: Jade with strong trunk and branches
I would like to trade for a strong Jade plant with...
Adelpasque
WANTED: Easter and Thanksgiving cactus
Hi, I've been trying to find Easter cactus or hipsalidopsis...
bougainvillea
WANTED: Moses in a boat
I am wanting moses in a boat and am willing to trade...
jo_evans86
WANTED: Climbing onion "bowiea volubilis"
I am really wanting a climbing onion, I've looked on...
flower_baby
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™