Immunox timing during drought?
I know the timing of Immunox for CAR has been discussed here a lot, and generally speaking I've used Harvestman's advice and sprayed twice, at petal fall and about 2 weeks thereafter, with good results. But I also know the galls need moisture to sporulate, and it's been extremely dry in my area, with no rain forecast for the foreseeable future. Under these conditions should I stick with the schedule, or postpone until it looks like there might be rain? Thanks!