WANTED:cherry bush and blueberry bush clones/cuttings

hybridracersJuly 21, 2012

Tried posting this once already, sorry if its a repost.

Im looking for cutting/clones of cherry bush like carmine jewel and or any of the romance cherry bush series.

Im also looking for any blueberry bush that can tolerate the heat of the southwest.

I will be keeping them potted for the remaining year and planting in spring in raised beds.

Anyone that can help me out please reply or email. Id love to finish the planning of the back yard oasis.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
northwoodswis4

I'm not sure the Carmen Jewel or Romance cherries would take the heat of the Southwest. Then also is the matter of royalties. If you want to save money, watch in the spring for a sale on these items. For instance, I got Carmen Jewels for about two-thirds off on a sale by Gardens Alive. Jungs had Patriot blueberries for $5.48 each last fall. Henry Fields had a couple varieties for about $5 each in a clearance a year or so ago. Sometimes other GardenWeb members alert us of the sales. Have the companies put you on their email sale alert lists. The big box stores also have clearances. I seldom ever pay full price. These will also give faster, more reliable and healthier results than trying to root cuttings that came in the mail, especially this time of year, from someone. Northwoodswis

Bookmark   July 23, 2012 at 10:46AM
More Discussions
Broken citrus tree
Hello all. Last May, I planted satsuma and kumquat...
lsugolfredman
Something ate part of this apple tree
This a seedling I started last year. Last night something...
Orchardman
Need late flowering pears?
Seems all of my pears are early flowering which is...
Konrad..just outside of Edmoton Alberta
Zone 5 fruit and nut trees Northeast, Nebraska
Hello, I have an acreage near Allen, NE and I would...
cheeta64
My First Grape Vine - Need Help!
I just purchased my very first grape vine (concord)....
lekennedy4
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™