Whaaat Happened to my Orchid??
I had my orchid for almost two years now. My orchid was doing just fine last week when I decided to repot it. I used sphagnum moss and cut off all the dead/dying roots. I also cut the spike so that a new one could grow. I thought my orchid was just fine and dandy when all of a sudden I saw this...http://tinypic.com/r/6i5ima/6
Here is a closer look at the leaf ):
I'm not sure what exactly happened? There weren't a lot of healthy roots, so I thought maybe there just isn't enough root system to support the leaf?
However, a bacterial infection came across my mind too. Does it look like a bacterial infection to you guys? If so, then I'll look into getting some fungicide for my poor orchid!