Bought a home that has a greenhouse. Need a panel repaired

SkandelsFebruary 15, 2014

Hello everyone, I bought a home recently and it came with an older aluminum framed greenhouse. I've searched google to death on what kind of plastic I need to recover one of the panels. The panels are aluminum framed with an inner and outer layer of plastic film. The plastic that is on it is not the typical 6 mil. It's more of a rigid plastic with minimal stretch. When a walnut drops from the tree it make a noise similar to a percussion drum. I'll take a picture of the greenhouse in the AM to post.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

A picture of it may help to know what you have.

    Bookmark   February 20, 2014 at 9:16PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Suzi AKA DesertDance Zone 9b

Do a search for polycarbonate panels. That might be what you need.

    Bookmark   February 22, 2014 at 10:57AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Green house lighting in winter
I am considering doing gardening year around in a green...
Seed starting?
I'm many have started seeds, and of...
winter humidity in GH
In a climate like mine, where dewpoints in winter are...
Solar Pool Covers Work Well!
Thanks to cactusfreak's advice, I put a solar pool...
12'x24' greenhouse made out of pallets
Well it took me 40 pallets to build and I got some...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™