Free roses in Cedar Park, Tx

txturnipApril 19, 2011

I am needing to reduce the number of potted roses I have. I just love to propagate, but have run out of time and energy to take care of them. I have about 30 one gallon Martha Gonzales, half dozen Martha's in bigger pots, and several Maggie, Old Blush, Ducher, Carefree Beauty and Marie Daly in 4 - 5 gallon pots. These roses were all started in Fall of 2010 so have good root systems, but are not root bound. Some have been pruned and fertilized, some are a little sad looking from living under a line of hackberry trees and fighting squirrels. I can't deliver them, but anyone within driving distance is welcome to come get a few. Post a response here if you can't contact me through the forum. Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nissy12

Hi,

I don't live anywhere close, but I have lost most of my roses due to a very dumb neighbor/contractor (he had his septic tank replaced and the contractor just bulldozed over it. I'm trying to get my collection back together but my funds are very limited. Is there a way I can pay you for postage ?

Thanks,

Dennis

Bookmark   April 22, 2011 at 6:17PM
txturnip

I wouldn't have the faintest idea how to package these roses for shipment. I would love to help you rebuild your collection, but my health is failing and I think it would be a bit much for me to start trying to mail them. I'm so sorry for your loss. Hopefully someone close by could give you some cuttings.

Bookmark   April 24, 2011 at 5:08PM
joycrick(zone9 FLA)

I wish so much I were nearby. I've been wanting MaggieI hope they all find good homes.

Bookmark   April 26, 2011 at 12:56PM
More Discussions
Snow pictures
I'm not sure how many inches we got last night but...
erasmus_gw
Would you share your garden with a stranger?
A woman on another forum whose house has a separate...
mariannese
Good filler flowers for Rose Bouquets-Hot Humid FL
What are some good bouquet filler flowers that I can...
sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida 9a)
Felicite et Perpetue in a tree?
Does anyone near zone 7 have Felicite et Perpetue growing...
dindrane
RdV cane hardiness & shade tolerance?
I was wondering if anyone grows Reine des Violettes...
true_blue
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™