green blooms? ??

roma0904(9)May 19, 2014

Hello,
I bought this plants 3 weeks ago, at that moment it had 2 flowers, they were RED with BLACK edges, now it is blooming GREEN, is it possible they will change to redbas they mature?

P.d. do NOT laugh of my crocks

Roberto

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rcharles_gw

Hi Roberto,
I am assuming that it had flowers open/mature when you purchased it?
As the flower buds start to get bigger you will start to see color as it opens. You should anyway.

By the way your cloggers (crocks) are the best shoes to where around the yard or anywhere. I love them and they are so comfortable.
Clog (crock) away,
Rick

Bookmark   May 19, 2014 at 9:57AM
roma0904(9)

Rick,

Lol, my wife dont let me even step on the side walk with the crocks on, and yes I used to make fun of them until I put them on, now love them,

Back to the business, myes they were mature when I bought the plant, but my other adeniums bloom's are pink since they born

Thanks
Roberto

Bookmark   May 19, 2014 at 11:11AM
roma0904(9)

Lol, after I posted the above follow up something came to my mind, I remembered that in Mexico back in the 70's you bought some really really nice rose plant with this gorgeous pink, blue, red, etc colors and then when the new blooms came out surprise were all whites, there were painted with some vegetable water base paint, back then that paint was sold almost anywhere as dust in little plastic envelopes, maybe it was the same with this adenium, they used to paint baby chickens too

Bookmark   May 19, 2014 at 11:29AM
roma0904(9)

Flower

Bookmark   May 19, 2014 at 11:31AM
More Discussions
Yellow DR
I know this is not an unusual one but it has brighten...
kitnor
Awesome Colour
This is the first time this dr plant blooms. It blooms...
koi3300
Rinoa Chen seeds
Hello, good afternoon! Has anyone bought seeds of Rinoa...
Relve
Lovely Blooms
This photo was taken today. Glad to share.
koi3300
February Blooms
Here are a few of my February blooms. Many others...
jjbadenium
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™