mksmth (Mike)

karyn1(7a)May 4, 2012

Hi Mike. I had to post here because you don't have your email listed on your member page. I just saw that you want some cuttings. I can send them unrooted or you can wait for them to root. I already have them potted up but if you want to try rooting yourself it's not a problem to unpot them. They haven't started rooting yet. They don't need to be mailed Priority and I might be able to use a padded mailer instead of a box so postage shouldn't be more then a few dollars. I'm in MD. Let me know. My email address is listed on my member page.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mksmth zone 6b Tulsa Oklahoma(6b)

Hey Karyn

Im sorry i meant to mail you earlier then I found one locally. I think Ill see how well I take care of this one before i get to deep into it.

Thank you sooooo much for the offer though.

Mike

Bookmark   May 4, 2012 at 3:35PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
karyn1(7a)

Glad you found one. I'm not really much for adeniums from cuttings because my favorite part is the enlarged caudex and cuttings won't develop one. There's a local nursery (where I get my pots) and the owner likes the clones so I trade them for merchandise. He also likes brugs, passifloras, hoyas and a bunch of other stuff that I grow and always have extras. I hope your new plant grows well. Try not to kill it with kindness and I'm sure it will do great. Sometimes benign neglect is the best way to care for a plant.

Bookmark   May 4, 2012 at 6:10PM
More Discussions
We lost USDA zones in conversion to new site.
Sadly, I cannot see how to list our USDA zones under...
jedobaTX9b
Newbie in Adenium plants
These are my Adeniums. I bought some seeds somewhere...
SimonaB
Second Year!
There are 16 inches of snow-shoveling being procrastinated...
fakechuchi
Adenium leaves turned yellow and all fall off
One one of my adenium plants leaves has turned yellow...
Chris705743
The Great Soil Debate
Updated with best answers(7-22-14) So while there is...
jasonwipf
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™