So last fall this plant was totally invaded by mealy bugs. My local garden centers just told me to throw it away. This is my first adenium though, so its sort of special, and i decided not to ship it to a landfill.
I let it go very dormant this winter to help get rid of the bug issue. By feb. It was totally barren. Actually by spring i was worried that it may have died.
I put it in fresh soil late may and decided to do no pruning. It seems to have come back happily, which is freakin awesome, but has four leggy branches towering above the rest of the new growth.
I have wired those four down and out to spread the canopy... and now, ill just wait and see if it works.