wanted: av leaves or plantlets

RainydayvioletsJanuary 21, 2014

Hi, just joined this forum but have been getting information for years. My husband is building me a sunroom/plant room and I am so wanting to get many lovely varieties of AV or streptocarpus going. I have grown the little sweethearts for years then I moved to a rural area that does not even sell any. Please help me, I am willing to pay reasonal shipping and even reasonal amounts for leaves and plantlets, but ebay is rather expensive for me. Please help. Thanks so very much.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
AnneCecilia z5 MI

If you're still wanting plantlets or leaves in the spring, remind me then by sending me an email through GW. I'd be happy to share with you but right now with our sub-zero weather it is not a good time to ship any plant material and expect it to arrive alive!
Anne

Bookmark   January 22, 2014 at 7:49PM
MarionM112(8)

I'll be happy to send you a bunch of leaves as soon as the weather breaks. Even here in the South it has been too cold to ship anything cold could kill! Bet I could ship to Missouri by March if you are reasonably South in the state. My email is marionm112@sc.rr.com. Let me know if you are still interested.
Marion Whitney Martin

Bookmark   February 16, 2014 at 1:36PM
fortyseven_gw

Hi Marion,
I saw your posting and wanted to know if you might want to trade leaves or small plants. I will send you an email.
I am shipping now.
Joanne

Bookmark   April 7, 2014 at 11:43PM
Rainydayviolets

Just a quick note to say Thank you to the two lovely ladies who have sent me a loving goodwill box. I felt like a kid waiting for Santa to arrive, my heart actually thumped in excitement.
I got my love of plants from my grandma, who probably never bought a plant, they were always given to her as a"slip" as she used to say, from this neighbor or that friend.
It's so good to know there are still decent gardening friends out there who live to share their plants, their knowledge, over the back fence,(theGardenweb Forum),

Bookmark   April 23, 2014 at 1:37PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Box of mixed gessie cuttings for plantlets!
I can do 2 boxes of mixed gessie cuttings- Primulina...
debbya_gw
WANTED: Silverglades/Looking for...
I'm always going to do this and never do. It's summer-...
debbya_gw
WANTED: 'discontinued' Optimara
Im looking for Optimara Florida and Washington from...
rforslund
wanted: interesing av blog with photos
Deleted because posted in the wrong section. This post...
fortyseven_gw
wanted: fall round robin..
It would be neat if we could do a few Fall round robin's... I'll...
debbya_gw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™