WANTED: Plantlet/leaf swap...

debbya_gw(z4IL)May 20, 2007

Before I post all the details, I'm checking to see if there would be an interest in a African Violet leaf/plantlet swap?

Let's make it worth the priority postage! 20-25 NAMED varieties must be sent. You must send 20-25 items, which can include plantlets, leaves, or plants. Whatever you have to share extra. Also, the box must be sent by priority (usually takes 2-3 days) plus a delivery confirmation number must be posted on this thread to track the package. I don't want any LOST packages. By providing a tracking number (priority) you prove the package went out on your end.

Please post here and let me know if you interested in a large leaf/plantlet swap.

I would love to do this quickly, before it turns too hot in many areas. First week of June as a mailing date.

Deb

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
vtstar

Hi Deb,
Yes I would be interested, I have quite a few plantlets ready for a new home. Mainly standards but also a few mini and semi's. Janice

Bookmark   May 22, 2007 at 12:39PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
debbya_gw(z4IL)

Janice,
Welcome to the swap! I hope we can get a few more people to join! If not, I'll gladly trade with you!

Deb

Bookmark   May 26, 2007 at 12:46AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Miniature whites/yellows!!!
Hello! I am looking for any white or yellow miniature...
MayaP
wanted: fall round robin..
It would be neat if we could do a few Fall round robin's... I'll...
debbya_gw
HAVE: Another Spring Round Robin...
Our Spring Round Robin has gone so well that we have...
Linda
WANTED: Small round robin
Is anyone interested in doing a small RR? Maybe five...
Linda
WANTED: Wild Irish Rose & Sunkissed Rose
Looking for a plant of Wild Irish Rose & Sunkissed...
chiquib313
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™