WANTED: Silverglades/Looking for...

debbya_gw(z4IL)July 5, 2014

I'm always going to do this and never do. It's summer- shipping time, so I better try now, or I might put it off again. :(

I previously had every Silverglade (had them by a huge glass window). I lost them from collapse- I had them in Oyama pots, my growing area turned chilly ONE night, and that made the water chill and the plants collapsed, turned brown, clear from cold. This sudden cold wave was unexpected. I was so upset, and was going to go on ebay and try to rebuy every single plant. I just haven't had the time to search ebay. Trading is a little more fun anyway. So, I'm going to give this a try...

This might be easier- do you have any available? I'll even do postage! Or

trade leaves, plantlets. Let me know which ones you have and I'll send you my list of leaves.

I really want them back- I hope they aren't lost forever. Some were really rare, hard to find.
Of course plantlets would be better than leaves. Sometimes leaves don't make it. But, I'll take anything- any Silverglade.

Deb

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
debbya_gw(z4IL)

I had the feeling the Silverglades would be hard to find. Thanks to all of you- for even looking at the post. ;)

Think of me in the future- if you find any and feel like trading leaves, plantlets.

Deb

Bookmark   August 10, 2014 at 2:51PM
fortyseven_gw

Did you try EBay? Someone is selling them, maybe they would have the ones you are looking for.
Joanne

Bookmark   August 12, 2014 at 1:12AM
Vikki(7b / 8)

I do have a couple, Jewels, Meadows, Moon, Spells and Trinkets, but they're either just potted leaves or newly separated baby plants. Also, I don't know how hard to find any of these are. If you're interested in any, let me know and I'll try to set one aside and we can do another trade once they're larger.

Vikki

This post was edited by vivey on Tue, Aug 12, 14 at 17:06

Bookmark   August 12, 2014 at 4:18PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Our Wedding African Violet in exchange for a promise
This offer is closed for now. I will probably post...
summersunlight
WANTED: Follow up on offer to trade/exchange
Hello At this time, I am filling all requests for trade/exchange/donation...
fortyseven_gw
WANTED: Wanted - Optimara Devotion
I lost Optimara Devotion over the winter, does anyone...
BrunildaFl
WANTED: Miniature whites/yellows!!!
Hello! I am looking for any white or yellow miniature...
MayaP
WANTED: African Violet Rose Bouquet
wanted small plant - will pay!
LindainAlaska
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™