HAVE: two good sized named violets to a good home

kjtessanne(8 Bryan, TX)August 2, 2005

Hello!

I have two violets needing a good home. I am moving to Texas in a week and they cannot come with me. One is in a 21/2'' pot and is named "Powder Keg". It had a small crown issue but has recovered well. The other is larger, in a 4'' pot, named "Blue Dragon". It's growth habit is a little odd but only one crown that I can see. Unfortunately they have gotten a little neglected. If anyone would like to give them a good home please let me know. I don't need anything in trade right now since I am moving, but once I get down there I could accept some cuttings maybe episcias or gesneriads other than violets.

Thanks, Kim

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bgrow(9)

I would love to have them if they are still available? I currently only have 1 violet at the moment ( a noid). However, I do have a couple of episica's and chirta's, and maybe a strep or to if you are interested in getting some later on when you are all settled in? Just let me know - thanks.

Barb

Bookmark   August 3, 2005 at 5:37AM
racetowin(5)

If you need a home for violets let me know.
Racetowin

Bookmark   August 5, 2005 at 9:13PM
kjtessanne(8 Bryan, TX)

This message is for the two people I am sending the violets to...one of you I emailed but the other I do not have your email address right now. I ran out of time getting ready to leave for TX and could not mail out the violets Monday. Therefore, I brought them with me. They traveled just fine. It was late in the week when we arrived, so I will mail them out tomorrow to both of you. My apolgies for the delay but I did not have internet access to tell you what had happened until now. Email me if you have any questions.

Thanks, Kim

Bookmark   August 15, 2005 at 10:46AM
More Discussions
HAVE: Have Fiery Sunset Leaves for multiple people!
Contact me if you want leaves from this plant.
aviolet6
HAVE: Variegated African Violet
I have small plants from the AV pictured below available...
alaskanamazon
WANTED: trailing violet leaves plantet's in exchange chimera Sun
I am looking for trailing violet leaves or plant let's...
minal
wanted: african violet box trade/new swap.. spring! 2014
Our other swap is doing ok- so I wanted to try another...
debbya_gw
WANTED: Wild Irish Rose & Sunkissed Rose
Looking for a plant of Wild Irish Rose & Sunkissed...
chiquib313
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™