wanted: fall 2013 av (only) round robin signups!
If you would like to join in an African Violet only Round Robin, please sign up here!
Will plan on this starting around September 3rd or so, depending on weather. If we get enough interest, I'll do two boxes to keep it moving and material fresher.
Will be for named AV's only. Should we limit to leaves only to help minimize potential pest problems?
The box will be started with approximately 25 varieties, please take out as many as you would like and replace with at least that many. There should always be at least 25 varieties in the box.
Box must be shipped via Priority Mail and should be shipped to next person ASAP. You must post the Delivery Confirmation number when you mail it to the next person.
Label each variety and note the date added on the baggie. Please do NOT wrap the leaves in moist paper towels or include any water in the baggies. Please remove any varieties which are mushy and replace if you can.
Please don't participate if you have any unresolved pest or disease issues in your plants.
Please email the following to me:
- Email Address
- Any dates you will be away and unavailable to receive/send the box.
- Any preferences regarding size, foliage, most wished for, etc.
If I missed anything, please feel free to add!
Participants and Preferences - Updated 9.2.13
- becky15349 - Becky - Likes Russians, Rob's, Mac's, minis, reds, fantasy
- bttrflii - CJ - Likes minis and micro minis
- Chiquib313 - Chiqui - Likes Species, Trailers, vintage, Mac's and variegated foliage
- debbya - Deb - no preference
- dkgresh - Donna - no preference
- ima_digger - Eileen - Likes Russian
- louise84 - Louise - Looking for Mac's and Rob's
- minal - Minal - likes miniatures
- parr - Patricia - likes standards and trailers
- suecirish - Sue - likes trailers, vintage, species, wasps, girl foliage; Hybridizers: Senk, Storytella, Skagit, Optimara
Hope this is lots of fun!!
This post was edited by Louise84 on Mon, Sep 2, 13 at 20:25