WANTED: Leaf or plantlet exchange.... Fall Swap

debbya_gw(z4IL)August 19, 2006

I'm trying this again.. I hope it's a little more successful than last time! I ended up trading with the three that actually sent in "want/have" lists, plus names and /addresses.

If your interested in trading named leaves/and or plantlets (whatever YOU have extra of) sign up here! Send me your trade "list/want" list, and garden web name/address. I'll do the rest! I'll pair you up with a trade partner. I can't promise that your trade partner will have exactly what you want, but will do my best to try to pair you up with the perfect person!

The cutoff date for signing up will be September 22 Then on Sept. 24 I'll email you with your Pal's address. Let's mail the swap box out on Sept. 25 (Monday) so the box has plenty of time to arrive with in the week. I know sometimes October gets a little chilly in my area. So all boxes must be mailed out the LAST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER.

Please include 20 to 25 items... Plants, plantlets, leaves- whatever YOU have extra of, and please be generous (prepare a box you would love to receive).

ALL MUST BE NAMED HYBRID VARIETIES. All boxes must be sent by priority, with delivery confirmation. Delivery confirmation is a must-and well worth the .50 cents. It tracks the pkg. and proves that you sent your end of the trade out. I don't want anyone unhappy-and not receive a box. Only sign up if you intend to send! Such a fun way to increase your collection! Christmas in a box, LOL...

Thanks-

Deb

Happy Swapping!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
debbya_gw(z4IL)

Giving this a little bump~

Deb

Bookmark   August 25, 2006 at 9:10PM
debbya_gw(z4IL)

Swap update~
Closing this swap due to no interest.

Deb

Bookmark   September 1, 2006 at 12:55PM
leslie_virnig221(52501)

i'm interested!!!!!!!!!!!!i have moonlit snow, ness's fantasy gold and 1 more named plant i lost the name to--i think its pirates gold.

Bookmark   September 12, 2006 at 11:50AM
More Discussions
HAVE: Another Spring Round Robin...
Our Spring Round Robin has gone so well that we have...
Linda
WANTED: African violet Spring Round Robin
Who's interested in participating in our Spring round...
debbya_gw
wanted: have av plants
I've never traded, but I have several starts of Ma's...
aseedisapromise
WANTED: 'discontinued' Optimara
Im looking for Optimara Florida and Washington from...
rforslund
WANTED: Miniature whites/yellows!!!
Hello! I am looking for any white or yellow miniature...
MayaP
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™