WANTED: All violets died in heat...want to trade for leaves or p

Ceropegia00August 14, 2012

I went on vacation a few weeks ago and bagged up my violets before I left, hoping they would be fine. Well, when I came back all of them had turned to brown mush...seems we had a giant heat wave here while I was gone and they basically cooked inside their bags even though I barely watered them.

So, therefore I'm looking for some new plants to trade for! I don't have much in the way of violet leaves at the moment, but I have lots of Episcia (including Cleopatra) that I can trade with and 6 Kohlerias as well. I also have Ceropegia woodii and C. woodii variegata, Crassula perforata, Aloe "Christmas Carol" and 3 begonias.

As far as violets go, I have leaves from a few specimens that managed to survive...I have "Sierra Sunrise", "Irish Laughter", "Pretty Poison" and "Azure Sky" (that was mislabeled as California Victory though, so I'm not 100% sure that's what it is)

If anyone is able to trade with me I would really appreciate it! I would love plantlets but I will trade for a couple of leaves too. If you want to see pictures of any of my plants or want to know exactly what varieties of other plants I have let me know! I would love violets with pink and green flowers, pink flowers with blue fantasy and vice versa, and a few specific varieties to replace the ones I lost: Sunkissed Rose, Jean Pierre Croteau, Glass Slipper, Butterfly Garden, and Rob's Itchy Britches.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
aviolet6(7)

I have some baby plantlets I could send. But they are not the varieties you listed and probably not the colors you asked for either. But, if you want to know what I have you can email me. These are ones I've had a hard time getting the lighting right for so they haven't been growing but they are healthy and probably just need a new start somewhere else.

Bookmark   August 25, 2012 at 8:59PM
More Discussions
WANTED: : Rob's Lucky Ducky & Lucky Number
Looking for Rob's Lucky Ducky and Rob's Lucky Number....
chiquib313
WANTED: Wild Irish Rose & Sunkissed Rose
Looking for a plant of Wild Irish Rose & Sunkissed...
chiquib313
Wanted: African violet Watermelon snow and Silverglades Chariots
Does anyone have a clone of African violet Watermelon...
littleblackbat
mobile unlocking
Join us on mobile unlocking site web: http://www.sl3-unlocking.com...
ahmedgsm
WANTED: seafoam&firebird
would any one have these two their from Granger Gardens...
parr
Sponsored Products
Craftsman Single Panel Fireplace Screen
Signature Hardware
Renee Textured Leather Bench
Grandin Road
Fruit Medley Opal Oval: 5 Ft. 4 In. x 7 Ft. 8 In. Rug
$259.00 | Bellacor
Floating Medallions Rug 9'6" x 13'6" - BEIGE
$1,459.00 | Horchow
Stiffel Florentine Classic Table Lamp
Lamps Plus