WANTED: trailing violets

swamp_thing(z6 OH)September 10, 2005

Hello a big thank you to Korina who told me where to post this I was doing it all wrong everyone please forgive me I'm new to this site so it looks like I got a lot to learn? I would like to get a start of an trailing violet I have some pear or beaver cactus that has two tone yellow and red flowers! They are hardy and if that does not interest anyone I would pay for the postage! It may be to late now to exchange but next spring or summer will be alright?Bye and hope to hear from someone soon?Rita

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
adgjoan(z6 ky)

Rita,

I have Cherokee trail in exchange for a cactus.
Where in Ohio are you? I am in the Northern part of Kentucky about 20 south of Cincinnati.
There is still plent of time left to trade this year.

Joan in KY

Bookmark   September 11, 2005 at 7:03AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
swamp_thing(z6 OH)

Hello Joan I lived in Sardinia,Ohio which is about 60 miles from the east gate mall or from Cincinnati?Our closet town is Morwystown?It will be alright to trade then I can send your beaver cactus just give me your address? My address is Rita Lewis 2981 St.Rt. 321 Sardinai,Ohio 45171 P.S. can you tell me a little bit about the cherokee trail?What color of flower? O! I also got a cactus and I will send you a piece of it too?It is not hardy but will grow it has a trunk on it and I will break a piece off of it so it can get a callus on it before I send it to you with the other one? Bye rita

Bookmark   September 12, 2005 at 1:34PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Mini Trailers
I have very limited space, but I'm hoping to trade...
Tavimh
WANTED: Miniature African Violet Leaves
Hi! I am wanting to try my hand at African Violets...
kaityinoregon
WANTED: African Violet Rose Bouquet
wanted small plant - will pay!
LindainAlaska
WANTED: trailing violet leaves plantet's in exchange chimera Sun
I am looking for trailing violet leaves or plant let's...
minal
wanted: wanted~older av's
Looking for memories! Had these [and many others!!!]...
Rosie1949
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™