have: av's and others to trade for anything

kaitifer(7)September 16, 2007

I have some violets, not unnamed, but unidentified to me (two are both Optimara varities, and I'm sure the trained eye could identify them-- I plan to have my AV club friend help me identify them when she isn't so busy), and two other violets that are absoloutely gorgeous and most-likely named-- but also unknown to me. (Pictures/descriptions available upon request.)

I am trying to find a large enough pallete of plants to begin hybridizing. I love collecting plants, and want to try and breed my own varities, hence why I am open to trading anything--named or unnammed varities of African Violets, Streptocarpus, Begonias, Hoya, or just about anything else that you might be willing to trade.

I also have cuttings of Cactus, pothos, philodendrons, some plantlets of peace lilies, and chocolate mint that I could trade.

I will accept leaves, plantlets, seed cases, ect. You name it, I bet we can make a deal.

However, I'm only home on the weekends, because I go to a residential high school during the week, so whatever plants I do not have in my dorm I will have to wait and ship on the weekends.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me!

I'd love to make a trade.

-Kait

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kaitifer(7)

No takers?
D:

Bookmark   September 21, 2007 at 4:19PM
miss_daisy(z7)

i'm game !! email me for a trade if you are interested. i have 4 kinds of begonias cuttings i can send, baby mother of thousands plants, 4 kinds of spider plants i can send mature plants of some and babies of others, i also have a huge philo i can send a rooted peice of......and probably more. email me pssedg@peoplepc.com

Bookmark   October 2, 2007 at 8:58PM
dede78

HI
email me personally I am very interested maybe we can deal or trade goodylady3@yahoo.com
thanks
I have some cacti and succulent and some other cuttings for trade

Bookmark   October 6, 2007 at 11:34AM
nikkicasarez(9)

I have lots to trade for the av's phiolo heart leaf green and brazil,spider plant,wandering jew, begonias and string of pearl .

Bookmark   October 10, 2007 at 11:28AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Miniature whites/yellows!!!
Hello! I am looking for any white or yellow miniature...
MayaP
HAVE: Our Wedding African Violet in exchange for a promise
This offer is closed for now. I will probably post...
summersunlight
HAVE: Another Spring Round Robin...
Our Spring Round Robin has gone so well that we have...
Linda
wanted: wanted~older av's
Looking for memories! Had these [and many others!!!]...
Rosie1949
WANTED: Wanted: swap of a double red for a double pink
Have plantlet of Midnight Sun, which is a semi double...
fortyseven_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™