wanted: have: plantlets and leaves

fawnee0214(9)September 15, 2012

Hello all!

I recently put down some leaves of Ma's Melody Girl and Ode to Beauty. Now I have too many babies! I have six from Melody Girl and one or two extra from Beauty. I also have plantlets of some noid streps (I think it is Bristol's Paw Prints) and some petrocosmeas. I can send cuttings from a lipstick vine (also noid...) and Yul's Paradise (an AV).

On my list of wanted AVs are anything with green in the flowers (Irish Flirt especially) and Kentucky Gooseberries. Anything variagated and/or mini is also welcome!

So this is everything I've got:

Ma's Melody Girl ----> "Something really different for the collector. Sdbl. coral stars with raspberry fantasy and banding, then thinly edged white. Great, well-behaved girl foliage. Standard. AVSA #9132"

and Ode to Beauty ----> semidouble pink flowers with darker pink fantasy. The leaves are dark green and plain-edged. Standard

Petrocosmea yumbati, cavalierei, and "Asa Blue."

I also have some plantlets of steptocarpus "Bristol's Paw Prints(?)."

and some leaves/cuttings from

Yul's Paradise, which I don't think is AVSA registered but is a beautiful rose-variagated standard with double, delicate light pink flowers the same color as the variagation.

A lipstick plant (NOID).

Happy growing!

~Emma

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ima_digger

Emma, I have a few babies that I can share with you. I'll check and make a list and let you know tomorrow. I'm interested in the petrocosmea. I don't have any of those. And would like to try streps again. I don't seem to have luck with them.
Eileen

Bookmark   September 20, 2012 at 7:10PM
More Discussions
WANTED: African violet Spring Round Robin
Who's interested in participating in our Spring round...
debbya_gw
WANTED: trailing violet leaves plantet's in exchange chimera Sun
I am looking for trailing violet leaves or plant let's...
minal
WANTED: Miniature African Violet Leaves
Hi! I am wanting to try my hand at African Violets...
kaityinoregon
WANTED: 'discontinued' Optimara
Im looking for Optimara Florida and Washington from...
rforslund
HAVE: Another Spring Round Robin...
Our Spring Round Robin has gone so well that we have...
Linda
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™