WANTED: Leprechaun's Dream (Sorano)

plantsick(z9 FL)October 4, 2005

I would like to trade leaves or starter plant with someone who has this violet. I have over 200 different varieties including the new Russian Hybrids. Just let me know what you are looking for. I don't have a list that I can send.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
TeaZing(PA 19064)

Hi.. I have Leprechaun's Dream, but they are leaves that are down for now.. I should have babies to trade in a few months.. weather permiting, will determine if we can trade then or wait until it is warmer in the spring. I have my list posted, which I try to keep updated.. I will try to add the new additions to it tonight. Please complete your list and let's see what we can trade..you can email it to me if you like.

Tea

Bookmark   October 7, 2005 at 12:48AM
kbugs405(Michigan)

Hi I have leaves of Leprechauns Daydream and also many others to trade. Please email me at Kdarrow405@aol.com for a current list of trades, I too probably have around 150 to 200 to trade. I am willing to trade for any green/green edged or anything that I don't have with "Irish" in the title.

Bookmark   October 13, 2005 at 1:14PM
plantsick(z9 FL)

Hi,
I have Leprechaun's Daydream, but I am looking for Leprechaun's Dream. They are different. I would like to see your trading list. I am looking for a couple of Ness' also. Thanks

Bookmark   October 13, 2005 at 10:14PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Wanted: swap of a double red for a double pink
Have plantlet of Midnight Sun, which is a semi double...
fortyseven_gw
HAVE leaves & starter plants to trade
Will trade my leaves or small plants for some of yours...
tabb
HAVE: Variegated African Violet
I have small plants from the AV pictured below available...
alaskanamazon
WANTED: African violet Spring Round Robin
Who's interested in participating in our Spring round...
debbya_gw
WANTED: Silverglades/Looking for...
I'm always going to do this and never do. It's summer-...
debbya_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™