Mildew/Mold On Clay Pots
Some of my pots that are not old,maybe a few months,are covered in like mold,mildew or algae? I scrub the pot and it just grows back in days. While other pots siting right next to them,are perfectly clean! I don't know how to get rid of it. The plants are doing great,so I'm not over watering,but I am getting to the point I might try bleach! But I bet it would kill the plants through the clay??? They are inside on window ledges,if they were outside,Martha Stewart would think this is wonderful to have these pots looks so 'ancient' and yet they are only months old. But inside,it just looks gross! Any tips?