thanx irina i got my box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leslie_virnig221(52501)May 26, 2010

the leaves i put in water i labeled 3 oz cups the leaves on kristis spunk look black on the veins so i have it in a different room and one of the mini's i cant read the name of alan's_________ angel??? i'm getting violet dirt tommorrow i dont wick water, i'm bottom watering, i pour the water in the top, and let it soak up what comes out the drainage holes thank you thank you thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!leslie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
alaizabelle(9a ?)

I'm going to guess it's 'Alan's Fallen Angel' :)

Good luck with your new leaves! Packages are so fun to open and see all the fun surprises!

Anna in Ca

Bookmark   May 27, 2010 at 12:40AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
irina_co(z5 CO)

Leslie -

Kristi's Spunk was growing under the dome under low light- so may be it was more vulnerable to the "shipping and handling".

Happy Growing and Blooming!

Here is a quote from LyndonLyon.com

Kristi's Spunk -

A "have to have" for your collection! But we might be partial to this one. Kristi, (Paul's daughter) hybridized this variety and it sure shows her spunk!! A beautiful variety, with very large, light pink (almost white) double stars! It's heavily adorned with blue fantasy specks and streaks. Occasionally, red flecking appears. The flower petals are outlined, with a gorgeous, light raspberry edge that is fringed. The standard foliage is dark green, tailored and behaves well.

AVSA Reg. #9931
(LLG)

Bookmark   May 27, 2010 at 7:20PM
More Discussions
Newbie at AV
I rescued this AV a few months ago, it was pretty sad...
loveofbostons
NOID single blue thumbprint
just got at HD. similar variegation on both, except...
petrushka
wanted: i may be jumping the gun...spring rr
I just cannot wait any longer! Since RRs take a while...
Linda
little moon stone (images)
This AV plant is actually quite large. The flowers...
jujujojo_gw
miniature and varigated african violets
Where can I buy miniature and variegated African violets...
miriamb60
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™