leaves

jennifer78(5 Central IL)October 18, 2009

I would like to try and start some leaves so that I can add to my collection. I was wondering if anyone has some to share or for postage?? I am interested in miniatures. I would trade for some but the plant that I have is a standard NOID and the leaves I put down I don't know how good they will do since they were taken from the outside of the plant when I was repotting it from the soil it came in. Jennifer

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lathyrus_odoratus(5A-IL)

Jennifer, I'd be happy to share some with you, but don't have any miniatures! If you are interested in standards, I have some plantlets I've just removed this weekend that are available and I potentially have some extra leaves. Not sure if you can get to my email from my name or not....try it and let me know.

Bookmark   October 18, 2009 at 6:56PM
jennifer78(5 Central IL)

I can't get to your email from your post if you would like you can email me or post your address. Thanks!

Bookmark   October 20, 2009 at 12:31PM
Okie_Deb(6 OK. zip 737)

Jen if you click on (My Page) that's beside her ID it will open a new page then you will see a place that says "Send Me A Email". Click that and you can send her a email through this site.
If her email she has listed in her info is current and correct she will get your message. ;-)

Bookmark   October 21, 2009 at 1:19AM
jennifer78(5 Central IL)

I tried clicking on your name and on my page but it doesn't come up where I can email you. I clicked under my profile and I see where it says send me an email but it is not doing that on your page. Sorry :( I can't figure it out. I do know when I set up my profile I had to check a box to allow email from other members so maybe that box isn't checked in the profile.

Bookmark   October 21, 2009 at 1:38AM
lathyrus_odoratus(5A-IL)

Jen - no worries, I emailed you. If you do not see it by noon today, then check your spam folder.

Bookmark   October 21, 2009 at 1:59AM
Okie_Deb(6 OK. zip 737)

Jen your right! Lathyrus doesn't have her profile set to receive emails from other members. It's not you doing something wrong.
Regardless sounds you 2 are on the right track now!,,,Debbie

Bookmark   October 21, 2009 at 2:12AM
jennifer78(5 Central IL)

I sent you an email.

Bookmark   October 21, 2009 at 8:53PM
lathyrus_odoratus(5A-IL)

Got it!

Bookmark   October 22, 2009 at 5:14PM
More Discussions
little moon stone (images)
This AV plant is actually quite large. The flowers...
jujujojo_gw
miniature and varigated african violets
Where can I buy miniature and variegated African violets...
miriamb60
Source for 1.5 inch pots, please
Hi, does anyone know where to buy 1.5" pots preferably...
Melody Rose
Is it possible to make a mini violet out of a regular sized clipping?
This is likely a really newbish question, but hey,...
SnowStorm
Reducing a collection in size
Not saying I have to do this yet, however, what I would...
fortyseven_gw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™