Noid Double AV - ID?

paxfleurNovember 10, 2007

Hello all! =) I was just wondering if anyone could identify this African violet? It has double blossoms that is of a light lavender and purple and the leaves are red underneath. Any help would be greatly appreciated! =)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
fred_hill(6)

Hi,
Wiwth over 15,000 varieties in the Master Variety List it is impossible to find the correct name if it had one to beign with. Keep it as a NOID and just enjoy the beautiful bloom.
Fred in MJ

Bookmark   November 10, 2007 at 2:11PM
paxfleur

Hi Fred,
I guess it was worth a try though! =) But I know that you're right. Besides, what's in a name anyway? This AV is one of my favorites and I do indeed enjoy it's beautiful bloom. I just thought that perhaps there was someone else here that had this beauty in their collection as well and could give it back it's name. Thank you for your efforts though! =) By the way, I was trying to figure out for the last 15 minutes asking everyone in the house if they knew a state by the abbreviations "MJ" but I read your page and realized it was only a typo for "NJ" hehe. =)

Bookmark   November 11, 2007 at 2:41AM
fred_hill(6)

Hello again,
If ever you wanted to enter the plant in a show, just give it a name. It's done all the time. I guess I was a little off my game when I typed that last message to you. Rereading it I see I also misspelled begin. Oh well I can't be good all the time.
Fred in Mew Jersey.........................lol

Bookmark   November 11, 2007 at 4:19PM
paxfleur

Thanks Fred for all your help. =)

Bookmark   December 2, 2007 at 1:55AM
More Discussions
Brown leaves
Since this morning I noticed that multiple leaves of...
Hanieh M.
Trailing AV leaf problem
I've had this AV for about 1.5 year now and it was...
k3ping
Another newbie question
If the Rob's Combustible Pigeon has 3 sports and another...
frankielynnsie
little moon stone (images)
This AV plant is actually quite large. The flowers...
jujujojo_gw
Nice vendor
Today I received an order from Fancy Bloomers in NJ. She,Donna,...
fortyseven_gw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™