Mold on potting mix
With the lower temperatures lately and we haven't turned the heat on yet, some of my wicked plants have a fuzzy, fluffy white mold on top of the planting mix. None of the plants have any mold on them, and they don't seem to be affected by it. But I'm just concerned that maybe it will get out of hand and start on the plants.
My plants are all window grown and I am keeping the ceiling fan on in this room 24 hours now. The temperature is keeping above 65 degrees.
Should I be concerned about this mold and treat it in some way? Or is it just a symbiotic organizm that thrives on the potting mix and nothing else? What are some things I should do or spray if this is something I should worry about?
As usual, I await your expansive knowledge to lead me down the right road!