hey

david713July 2, 2007

hey uhhhh im david lol and i've posted a couple of messages heres a new 1 lol well i want 2 get a big fish tank and i was wondering what sizes were good for a 5 foot space ? im going to see if i can get more space thanks! again my email is d-man713@hotmail.com

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sherryazure(6)

First, welcome. You don't say what type of fish or what ever creature you plan to have. What type of five foot space, how deep, how high, what level is it on, how much weight can it hold. Water weighs a LOT. Or will you need a stand. Have you visited your local pet store to see the variety of shapes to determine what you'd like? There are corner tanks (fit into a corner) hexes, oblongs, bow and many other shapes. Extra long is great for fast swimming fish such as tetras, dianos so on. So see, you must determine what types of fish you'd like then determine the tank. Personally, my dream was to have a long 9 foot tank to house a school of bali's. So, give more info so this community can add some thoughts. Best Sherry

PS. You also might wish to add the intent of your solicitation in the header as in - Fish tank ideas for a five foot space...

Bookmark   July 3, 2007 at 2:26AM
More Discussions
Catfish
i have a 1 year old, channel cat. She is a beauty....
thewallawallaian89
split leaf philodendron in aquarium
I would like to plant a split leaf philodendron (monstera...
nlbennert
Is my Betta sick?
I've had my Betta fish for over 2 years now. Recently...
rrree
beautifully clear image
my school to get our telescope etc working. The camera...
salinallina
guppies....why cant i keep them?
greetings: I have had several fish tanks since i was...
missa
Sponsored Products
Hey Taxi Ornament
$54.50 | FRONTGATE
WAC Rialto Bronze PAR30 Track Head for Lightolier Systems
Euro Style Lighting
Banana Leaf Mini Pendant by Varaluz
$199.00 | Lumens
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™