posting pics--- need help

pembroke(6--Louisville KY)December 20, 2011

I have a picture in photoshop and need info on how to resize for this forum and then to be able to get picture on the forum for all to see. Pembroke

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
irina_co(z5 CO)

Pembroke - in Photoshop there is an option - "save for Web". Go there. You can change the size by lowering the "Quality" and by reducing the size. Look it up and check if you find both options.

Irina

Bookmark   December 20, 2011 at 7:06PM
pembroke(6--Louisville KY)

Irina: forgive me for being so dense. Do you click on the picture for "save for web" If so, I didn't see it. I right cliked but didn't see that. After I resize then what to do to get to garden web. Pembroke

Bookmark   December 20, 2011 at 7:49PM
irina_co(z5 CO)

Pembroke -

I probably have the older version of Photoshop - I have Photoshop 7 - but it is under option "File".

What you can do - make a google search for "free photo resize' - and there are plenty of these sites that you load your pic - and you get one back - smaller.

The instructions how to load files into Gallery - is in Gallery side of this forum - yo just scroll to the very bottom. But if you search on this forum - people posted instruction how to create an html file with a pic and how to load it. I never used it.

Good Luck

I.

Bookmark   December 21, 2011 at 1:42PM
More Discussions
wanted: i may be jumping the gun...spring rr
I just cannot wait any longer! Since RRs take a while...
Linda
NOID single blue thumbprint
just got at HD. similar variegation on both, except...
petrushka
boron deficiency?
i have heard this term thrown around some recently...
suyoder
First blooms
My Fair Lady. Isn't she grand? :)
sueok_gw
Rob's Humpty Doo
Recently found out this is chimera. First Class didn't...
lilypad22
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™