Troy Davis

snowspassion(b9 CA El Cajon)February 9, 2006

I had a whole page dedicated to Troy on my website. He also owes me money....and 2 or 3 others. I used to speak with him by email a few times a week unless he was out collecting plants. All of a sudden, I didn't hear from him. It's been over 4 months. He has not returned any of my emails. I got emails from people that paid for plants and ordered from Troy because of my his info on my site. I am the one that posted the Troy stuff on Aroid-l. It's one thing to be a great guy like Troy used to be.....very honest & funny. Until he makes good on all of his deals, I will only speak the truth and state the facts as I know them....which isn't looking too good right now.

He is now running a coffee business in Australia...he's got a website up and everything.

Snow

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
happyjacq_bris(Brisbane Austra)

Oh you poor thing Snow....a bit embarrassing to put it mildly.
I am in Australia....maybe I can help.....My husband is a barrister.
By the way I have flipped my lid over these plants and am going to follow the excellent instructions snow. So a big thankyou from me.........my husband goes Grrrr at you and throws up his hands in horror.
1st it was fruit trees, then roses, currently it is hippeastrum and daylilies....but not for long.....aroids have now been discovered.

Bookmark   February 10, 2006 at 7:50AM
More Discussions
Best place to buy?
I'm looking for Thai Giant, Borneo Giant, Jack's Giant,...
msbatt
Alocasia 'Malaysian Monster'
Anyone know anything about this one? I see it listed...
coolplantsguy
Alocasia & Colocasia help pls. - new @ this forum
Hello all, I have mostly succulents...do not have experience...
rina_
A. Konjac - what should I expect
Here is a picture of my A. Konjac that I purchased...
espor
Can an albino Amorphophallus titanum survive?
One of my a titanum seedlings is completely white,...
stevelau1911
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™