Photos Here or Gallery

dee_can1April 14, 2006

I'm curious... there doesn't seem to be a lot of traffic at the gallery - is it OK to post photos here instead? (With a little bit of discussion - lol.) Or, should photos be strictly for the gallery? Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
esh_ga

What some people do is post the picture in the gallery with a short message and then post a message here (with their question) saying that the picture is in the gallery.

I don't think you can post a picture here except if you are just posting a link to a picture stored on photobucket or something like that.

Bookmark   April 14, 2006 at 10:28AM
rhodyman(SE PA, USDA Z6)

That is right. If you don't have access to photobucket or something like that you can then use the gallery. Most people want a direct link to a photo or the actual photo itself in the posting. They don't want to have to go over to the gallery to see a photo. I doubt if many people would do that.

In case you don't know how to include a photo:

Say the photo is at http://www.me.net/~me/images/myphoto.jpg

the by using the following script without the space betwee the

Please reduce the size of any photos to less than 1000 wide by 800 high. That is all that will fit on most screens.

Bookmark   April 14, 2006 at 12:23PM
dee_can1

Thank you esh, and Rhodyman, for the information, and the instructions. I opened up a photobucket account, so IÂll just post my photos directly from there, whenever I have questions. Very much appreciated.

Bookmark   April 14, 2006 at 12:33PM
More Discussions
Best rhoderdendron for my area zone 7b Ga.
Looking for a 4ft red,pink or white with a long bluming...
420benz
Largest Indica Azaleas?
I'm thinking of using azaleas as a "living fence"...
alabamatreehugger
brown azalea
I bought this year, at the beginning of summer a small...
curcubeu
Can anyone identify?
Hi these are two azaleas that we have had here since...
hello459
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™