Time is running-out for Azalea Festival Competition National Comp

hamilton-dougMay 8, 2007

Hi there,

I've posted before RE Hamilton Township's National Azalea Festival competition. We were named New Jersey's Azalea Capital, and, on Mother's Day, we will be announcing the winners of this year's National competition.

This is REAL, and it is a NATIONAL competition that will also happens to have a Hamilton Only category as well as a National category. We are listed in the New York Times event calendar as well. We'd love for you to submit, via email, with your name and address and digital photo of your azalea display. Feel free to e-mail me at dsuessegger@hamiltonnj.com or questionsfordoug@yahoo.com. Tomorrow, i'm affraid, is the last day. Sorry for any ambiguity on my behalf.

Thanks,

Doug Suessegger

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jeff_al

maybe if i had seen this in march...
evergreen azalea season is pretty much over down here. i do have some late ones just now starting but not really a "display" as they are scattered about as single-late specimens in groups with other shade perennials.
if you like these plants, places like bellingrath gardens, calloway gardens and other deep south public gardens are spectacular during azalea season.

Bookmark   May 9, 2007 at 10:16AM
More Discussions
Good site to order blue?
Hi, I am looking for a west coast nursery that sells...
kjmm1
Rhododendron & Azalea Disease & Pest Book
There is an up-to-date book that just came out that...
rhodyman
Largest Indica Azaleas?
I'm thinking of using azaleas as a "living fence"...
alabamatreehugger
Anybody out there have luck with Rhodos in Southern Arkansas?
Looking for any feedback from Houzz readers who have...
Rusty Empire
Advice on my Purple Gem
I have 2 purple gem rhododendrons that I planted over...
jada223
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™