Mantis Electric Tiller

backfortyMay 9, 2011

Although I recently had a stroke, I am still able to get out there with my Mantis Electric and work the soil in my vegetable garden. I hobble out there with my cane and can operate the Mantis from a garden chair. It weighs under thirty pounds and can be operated by most women I would think. I have had a bit of trouble with blowing it's circuit breaker, but I went to a heavier extension cord. I wrote another post about this in the "Tools" forum on here. Anyhow, I recommend the Mantis Electric.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
juliebw(z5 NY)

Good for you! I had one of those years ago. Now I've enclosed my veggie garden with boards, and can just use my garden claw to work the soil. You sound determined, that will get you everywhere.

Bookmark   May 20, 2011 at 8:16PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jannie(z7 LI NY)

I'm a female doing all the gardening by myself. Hubby can't help because he's in a wheelchair due to MS. I know a guy who has a great tiller and will do a large garden area for ten or twenty bucks. I plan to buy a garden claw. It's still early (March 10) and the weather's been very warm. So I can do a lot without a lot of strength.Hubby calls me "Mighty Mite" because I'm very determined.I find long-handled tools better than short handled. Guess it's physics, you get more leverage.

Bookmark   March 10, 2012 at 8:39AM
More Discussions
【인천오피】b am war.c o m〔영통오피〕『부천오피』
【인천오피】b am war.c o m〔영통오피〕『부천오피』【인천오피】b...
merryjoykubit222
I need something to keep me busy
I'm already in my 70's and life isn't as fast paced...
hardee38
Do real ladies climb trees?
Hi - First time on this forum and I came here looking...
seattlegardener
【부천오피】B A M W A R . C O M〔동탄오피〕『부평오피』
【부천오피】B A M W A R . C O M〔동탄오피〕『부평오피』【부천오피】B...
merryjoykubit222
【부평오피】BAM WAR .COM〔청주오피〕『일산오피』
【부평오피】BAM WAR .COM〔청주오피〕『일산오피』【부평오피】BAM...
merryjoykubit222
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™