Corner brackets for raised beds

dsumma(z5a CT)June 6, 2003


My appolgies if this isn't the forum I should post to.

Does anyone know where I can purchase copper corner brackets to make the form for the beds. Gardener's Supply has them in one of their kits, but doesn't sell them separately. If not copper, then something decorative would do. I don't want to use builder supply brackets.

Many thanks,


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

the sponsor which showed up for this post may have what you need:

    Bookmark   June 6, 2003 at 9:23PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

You could use gate hardware. Some of it is very decorartive.


    Bookmark   October 2, 2003 at 2:52PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
VioletAnn(z7 NC)


I'm also looking for the corner brackets to assemble raised beds but don't need anything decorative. The brackets I am looking for allow you to slip the end of the boards into them. I have some physical limitations and the corner brackets would be a great help to me.


    Bookmark   November 22, 2003 at 4:26AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Maybe hardware that is used for building decks or attaching rafters would work. They make quite a wide variety of functional pieces. We just staggered (maybe called dovetail) our landscape timbers and used 6' nails then put a 1 x 6 around the top If you drill your holes first it is easy to nail them in.


    Bookmark   November 22, 2003 at 12:46PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Affordable Automated Garden?
Does anyone know of an automated hydroponic garden...
I have a viburnum plant that has produced no flowers...
Would love my back yard to look like this.
I only recognize one plant in the photo and it is the...
Identify this
South African tree, please help identify it
Raised bed set up issues
I am setting up six raised beds using cinderblocks......
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™