New to most of you...

may10777(8)June 1, 2008

Hello! I am fairly new to the GardenWeb as I found it by happenstance looking for Lavender cuttings. I have really enjoyed it and hope to do some trading. I live in Tuscaloosa County and have meet at least one member when I recently held a free plant dig. It seems that you meet to swap and that sounds really neat however, I doubt my schedule will allow much of that. Sooo...just wish to say 'hello" to my fellow Alabamians!

May

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
daffodillady(7b/8a central AL)

Hi May,
Glad to see that you dropped in to visit. There are some wonderful people hanging out here on the Gardenweb, and I am sure that you will enjoy getting to know them. Hugs and blessings, Beth

Bookmark   June 2, 2008 at 10:15PM
may10777(8)

Hi Beth!
Yes, I've meet a few already. I enjoy it very much and wish I could do more of it. I've always been crazy about plants. Many blessings to you Beth.

Bookmark   June 3, 2008 at 12:46AM
pfllh(8Al)

Welcome!!! Even with a busy schedule, you have to relax sometime. Why not at a swap? We have one in the spring and another in the fall,
We trade just about anything from plants to dirt. It's a lot of fun and the people are all very special. I have made some fantastic friends. Would be so nice to meet you and share plants. Get some really nice plants and other garden related items and some non gardening at the swaps.
Take care
Lynn
'

Bookmark   June 7, 2008 at 5:11PM
More Discussions
Update on Kenneth/madabouteu
Just wanted to let you know that Kenneth is in UAB...
catbird
Spring Swap 2015
Ken's message about veggies reminded me that we need...
browneyedsusan_gw
Sick of the Cold!!
Started all my zukes, cukes, and tomatos and this bi-polar...
jenandwya
Did you know - GW now part of Houzz?
I guess word has gotten around by now, but I haven't...
outsideplaying_gw
Living willow tunnel
I want to build a living tunnel in the backyard for...
hoover67
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™