HAVE: Daylilies for travel...

debbido(z 7b/8a)April 20, 2006

Hi All,

I have come up on an opportunity for you all, especially the ones that are coming to the plant swap or the ones that can swing by my house.

I have litterally thousands of mixed HYBRID daylilies currently laying on my ground in the driveway. The person that had these said that she cannot take care of them any longer. She is traveling a lot and is not home to weed, etc. She would like a little something out of them. There are NO ORANGE of any kind. Let me repeat... These are all hybrids, no orange, double orange, ruffled orange, etc.... All hybrids. It is a potluck however. She had them planted close enough together that the many clumps had become one clump. There are all colors (except orange) in these daylilies.

She will sell them as follows:

1-10 fans $1.00

11 fans and up $.50 per fan.

In other words, you can get 20 fans for the same price as 10. This is my sneaky way of getting you to buy at least 20 fans.

Let me know if you are interested, and I will BAG them up (not pot them up) and bring them to the plant swap to you. Of course, you are perfectly welcome to come over and get them.

I hope this offer helps you all. This is a GREAT opportunity for those of you trying to get into daylilies.

Talk to you soon,

Deb

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
barbara_g(z7 AL)

Hi,

I haven't posted on the forum in awhile, but I know someone who would love to have some of these daylilies. How do we contact you?

Thanks,
Barbara

Bookmark   April 21, 2006 at 9:26AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
STROBE(zn 7b)

hey debbie,

I would love to have some if there are any left.

Jackie

Bookmark   April 28, 2006 at 2:22PM
More Discussions
HAVE: For spring swap
I have ready to bring: Chocolate Mint (4) Spearmint...
alabamanicole
HAVE: Bamboo
I have 12 plugs of moso(timber bamboo) and 7 pugs of...
plantman71
WANTED: "wandering jew" or "inch plant" wanted! clippings or pla
i am looking for any kind of plant belonging to theTradescantia...
alwaysgarden
WANTED: Fall 2013 Swap
Daylilies Irises Oakleaf Hydrangea Lacecap Hydrangea Phlox Hollyhocks Hostas Echinacea Lily...
ginger_s
WANTED: Spring Swap 2013: Post lunch items here
Please post lunch items here. We need meats, sides,...
browneyedsusan_gw
Sponsored Products
'Day Lily' Extra-large 5-panel Handmade Metal Wall Art
Overstock.com
Daylily Bouquet Satin Flag
$14.99 | zulily
Stella D'Oro Daylily Root - Set of Six
$8.99 | zulily
Reblooming Border Daylilies Mixed Root - Set of Three
$12.99 | zulily
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™